Genworth has created a great pamphlet, highlighting the myths and misconceptions about Long Term Care.
Transamerica has several 15-minute LTC webinars scheduled over the next month.
We will also link to them on our Events calendar.
Banner has a new video to show how their products have so many added value features.
Principal has conveniently archived all of their webinars for you.
Please visit the link below and see what topics interest you.
To participate in Principal Learning Network events
- The toll-free number to participate is 866-599-9219.
- The Career Distribution password is “The Edge.”
- The Independent Distribution password is “Eddie.”
- The Individual Disability Insurance BGA password is “PFG
Principal is marketing their disability insurance to employers as a benefit to maintain their employees.
Transamerica is consolidating several of their companies under the Transamerica name.
The exact dates are still being finalized, but the following changes are targeted for 2014.
- Monumental Life Insurance Company will be renamed Transamerica Reserve Life Insurance Company (TRLIC) – summer 2014;
- Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio will merge into the new TRLIC – fall 2014;
- Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company of New York will merge into Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company – summer 2014; and
- Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company will become Transamerica Casualty Insurance
Company – summer 2014. (Stonebridge Life Insurance Company will not be affected at this time.)
These changes affect only the companies called out above. There are no changes for other Transamerica statutory companies.
For your clients that have short term life insurance needs, Met has MetLife One Year Term.
With the addition of the Convertible and Renewable Options rider, your clients have the
ability to extend their term life insurance coverage for up to five years or convert to a permanent policy in years two through five.
Please take a look at Met’s flyer for some different scenarios.
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month. Banner is helping you kick off this important time in the insurance industry with a microsite. It’s filled with tools like a consumer-approved video and marketing materials, Facts of Life infographic, web ads and more! They have also provided links to sections of the LIAM toolkit which is filled with free resources from the LIFE Foundation.