ING Term App Express®
Write More Term Life Insurance … The Easy Way
Term App Express is a formal Life Insurance application process that eliminates the necessity for client signatures and reduces completion time to a matter of minutes! Improve issue times, reduce the need for additional requirements and simplify your customers experience with Term App Express®.
You can submit online:
- Online Submission: Use the Term App Express® web-based tool. It has edits to ensure it is in good order prior to submitting and it’s sent directly to the ING’s financial fulfillment center.
The online application requests basic information – client name, address, phone number and a few questions about the level premium period, beneficiary, reason for insurance, nicotine use, billing frequency and if one or more policies are being replaced.
ING’s fulfillment center will complete the rest of the application. They will contact the applicant to schedule the paramed and obtain all the details of the application, along with your client’s wet signature for the needed underwriting authorizations. Later, ING will order additional requirements, if needed.
Term App Express® Features:
- Replacement for all states except FL, PA, PR, SD, and WA. Agent is required to obtain replacement forms
- Single call to gather application information and schedule the paramed
- Applicant Checklist to leave with your client to help them prepare for what’s going to happen next
- Agent Training Guide
Getting Started With Solicitation:
- Appointments can be handled “Just in Time” with the ING issuing company for all states. Contact your CPS Case Manager if you are not appointed with any of the ING Life Companies or in the appropriate state at this time
- Completing the Term App Express® application starts the process of applying for a Life Insurance policy. This is not a preliminary request or a trial application Please be sure your client understands they are formally applying for a Life Insurance policy
- Once the Term App Express® form or online application is submitted you will receive an email confirmation indicating its receipt
- Please note that once the application and the exam are received by the ING issuing company, CPS and the agent will be responsible for any additional requirements and clarification needed from the client