Please note these microsites work best when using Internet Explorer. If using another browser, you may experience limited functionality and other issues when navigating through the submission process.
- Banner Life’s AppAssist Program
Banner Life’s AppAssist® program is designed to make it easy for you to facilitate the sale of high-quality, low-cost life insurance. This is a good option for straightforward, smaller term cases without complex medical histories.
- Genworth Life Request
This is Genworth’s completely paperless online, streamlined application process for Colony and Sure Term products. Simply fill out a “request ticket”. Next, the carrier will call the client within 24 hours to complete a full application and order the medical exams.
- ING Term App Express®
This is a formal Life Insurance application process that eliminates the necessity for client signatures and reduces completion time to a matter of minutes! Improve issue times, reduce the need for additional requirements and simplify your customers experience with Term App Express®.
- MetLife Rapid eUnderwriting
Rapid eUnderwriting will no longer be available as of February 23, 2013. All GLT cases going forward will go through traditional underwriting.
As a result, the following updates will apply for clients ages 18-40, applying for $250,000 to $500,000 of 10-, 15- or 20-year GLT:
• The Elite Plus rating class will now be available.
• Rates will be reduced by an average of 7%.
- Protective Life TeleLife Program With Protective Life’s TeleLife program, you only have to spend a few minutes completing the short TeleLife preliminary application (on line or on paper). You don’t need to leave your office, you don’t need to get client signatures, you don’t need to meet face-to-face with the client – a few minutes and you’re done! The TeleLife unit takes care of everything else. They call your client within 48 hours and during the approximately 20-minute long application interview they also make arrangements for the paramed exam.